- Number 1
QUITTANCOURT – RAILWAY OF THE MONTH
- Somewhere between the Somme and Scarpe rivers – Eric Fresné introduces a scene set in the Régions Libérées following the First World War, modelled in OO9.
- The Rhätische Bahn in the snow – Oliver Browne describes his compact HOm scene constructed as test for future scenic modelling.
18 VALLET STATION – SCALE DRAWINGS
- Peter Smith illustrates a unique structure in rural France which he plans to model based on his own scale drawings.
22 GLEISBAU BITTERFELD
- German track maintenance depot – Eric Bird describes a compact HO layout intended to showcase a collection of digitally controlled engineering equipment.
28 SNCF 231D KIT
- Getting the best from a Model Loco kit – Warren Miller shows how he approached a good proprietary item with additional enhancements.